Feel-Good Friday - November 10, 2023

 



Happy Feel-Good Friday y’all! I’ve decided to send out a blog post every Friday about the things that made me feel good that week. No big explanation. Just a list of things that brought a smile to my face. Here’s my top five that had me smiling this week (in no particular order):

  • Mean Girls the Movie Musical trailer dropped this week, and I can’t wait to see it in January!! à https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFtdbEgnUOk
  • Boy George will be going into Moulin Rouge! The Musical on Broadway early next year. “Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Chameleon!!!”
  • The SAG-AFTRA strike is over after four months! Awesome because I’m so ready for the new seasons of The White Lotus, Yellowjackets and finally after 36 years, BEETLEJUICE 2. 
  • Barbra Streisand’s long-awaited memoir, My Name Is Barbra, was released this week. Personally, I can’t wait to listen to the audiobook version (which is 48 hours) narrated by Barbra herself. “Hello, Gorgeous!”
  • Sutton Foster posted on her Instagram Stories this week that she was busy rehearsing “The Worst Pies in London”. She replaces Annaleigh Ashford in Sweeney Todd on Broadway early next year and this will be her 12th Broadway show! “Swing your razor wide, Sutton…”

 I would love to know what your picks would be for Feel-Good Friday! The comments section below is wide open so let me know there. Have a great weekend!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kip chats with Pretty Woman’s Kerry D’Jovanni (he/him/Beyoncé)

Come From Away with Sharon Wheatley

11 Broadway Shows in 3 Days… Ready for our reviews?